VITAMIN C BOOST R0SE HIP ICE TEA:
A Vitamin C booster, 100% natural rose hip shells.
The catalyst that ensures that all vitamins & minerals are absorbed by the body.
Rose hips are the best source of Vitamin C, containing 50% more Vitamin C than oranges, an excellent immune system booster.
ROSE HIP NUTRITIONAL VALUE:
Rose Hips contain high levels of Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Calcium & Iron. They are a rich source of Bio Flavonoids, Pectin, Vitamin E, Selenium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulphur & Silicon.
ROSE HIP KEY BENEFITS
- Catalyst for all Vitamins & Minerals.
- Contains high levels of Vitamin C.
- An anti-inflammatory that relieves pain, stiffness & joint inflammation, very useful for arthritis.
- Cholesterol reducing antioxidants, cancer & cardio-vascular diseases preventative.
- Regulates sugar levels for diabetics.
- Relieves stomach & kidney disorders.
- Hydrates & moisturises the skin.
ROSE HIP HEALTH BENEFITS
- Rose hip is a 100% natural remedy for a variety of health concerns, This dark red fruit is considered a nutritional superstar, high in vitamins & iron.
- Rose hip is widely used to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
- Regular consumption increases mobility by up to 25%.
- Reduces pain, stiffness, joint inflamation & even improves overall mood.
- Because of the high Vitamin C levels its proven to lessen respiratory issues & prevent asthma.
- Rose hips rich diet also reduces wheezing symptoms in children & aids in treating asthma, chronic cough, shortness of breath & a runny nose.
- The presence of multiple vitamins & minerals in rose hip helps to boost immunity & lessens the duration of cold & flu.
- Antioxidants present in rose hip also assist to reduce cholesterol levels.
- Rose hip helps to prevent heart diseases.
- Rose hips contain a variety of antioxidants like carotenoids, flavonoids, & polyphenols, which help to prevent cancer & cardiovascular diseases.
- Rose hip is a powerful & effective antioxidant, protecting our bodies from free radicals that cause oxidative stress, or “cellular rust”.
- Rose hip is perfect for diabetic patients as it helps to regulate sugar levels.
- Rose hip reduces the risk of developing diabetes & improves indicators of existing cases by increasing glucose in the body cells, which protects the body against many complications of diabetes.
- The fruit acids & pectin present has diuretic & laxative properties.
- Used for improving & relieving the symptoms of kidney disorders.
- Assists in curing constipation.
- Assists in keeping the skin hydrated, vitamin & mineral enriched.
- High Vitamin A is beneficial for healthy skin, keeping the skin elastic preventing wrinkles & minimises flaws in the skin.
- Vitamin C in Rosehip is responsible for collagen production in the body which is an important element in the structure of bones & body.
- Iron produces red blood cells which oxygenates the body that is lost during menstruation.
- Vitamin C makes iron absorption easy, making it helpful for overall health.
- Rose hip is used to treat stomach disorders which includes stomach spasm, stomach acid deficiency, prevents stomach irritation & ulcers.
- It is best used as a stomach tonic for intestinal diseases.
- Rose hip is also used to treat stomach disorders like diarrhoea, constipation, gallstones, gall bladder ailments, gout & urinary tract infections.
- Rose hip is also beneficial for the immune system.
- It helps to prevent infections from both bacterial & viral infections.
- Increases blood flow in the limbs, increasing urine flow & quenching thirst.