Revitalising Face and Body Mask
After one use, your skin will feel soft, clean, refreshed, and rejuvenated. Natural Zeolite crystals neutralize free radicals, eliminating toxins, restoring the mineral homeostasis of your skin.
The actual Clinoptilolite Zeolite molecule is shaped like a honeycomb and carries a natural negative (-) charge.
Zeolites are natural volcanic minerals. When volcanoes erupt, molten lava and thick ash pour forth. Because many volcanoes are located on an island or near an ocean, this lava and ash often flow into the sea.
Thanks to a chemical reaction between the ash from the volcano and the salt from the sea, amazing minerals like zeolites are formed in the hardened lava, over the course of thousands of years.
What makes zeolites so amazing is the fact that it’s not only one of the few negatively-charged minerals found in nature, but it also has a unique structure.
Zeolites have large, vacant spaces––or cages––that allow space for large, positively charged ions to be attracted to it, then trapped and eliminated from the skin.
Thanks to the honeycomb-like structure, a zeolite works at the cellular level to trap allergens, heavy metals and harmful toxins. In fact, because it is one of the few negatively charged minerals in nature, a zeolite acts as a magnet, drawing toxins to it, capturing them in its cage, and removing them safely and naturally from your skin.
This unique ability to remove dangerous toxins is well documented.
- Apply mask to face and throat, leave on for 20 min or until the mask is dry. Rinse thoroughly.
- Alternative: this mask can also be used as a cleansing cream. Apply to damp skin with gentle massaging motion, rinse well.
- Use thin mud as a whole body mask. Apply with hands or paint on with
a brush, when dry rinse off under a shower. A foot mask will help relieve
swelling and the discomfort of tired feet. A hand mask will help relieve
the pain of arthritis.
Clinoptilolite Zeolite, Purified Water with a unique blend of 15 Essential oils and 84 Minerals/trace elements.
- Relieves skin allergies & pimples
- Reduce skin marks
- Makes the skin smooth and soft
- Removes toxins from the skin
- Relieves the pain of arthritis
- Reduce uneven skin tone
- Relieves pain in joints
- Use thin mud as a whole body mask. Apply with hands or paint on with a brush, when dry rinse off under
a shower. A foot mask will help relieve swelling and the discomfort of tired feet. A hand mask will help
relieve the pain of arthritis.
- Apply to knees or other painful joints to help relieve pain. Use thick mud when applying it to relieve
pain. Remove the mud when it is dry and reapply if necessary.
Apply thin clinoptilolite zeolite mud over the affected area, when dry rinse off. Repeat morning and night.
Dab thick mud on individual pimples, when dry rinse and repeat.
Apply very thin mud to sunburn or minor burns, rinse off when dry and reapply when necessary. Dab thick
mud onto insect bites, stings and hives.