Minerals are Nature’s ultimate supplement for maintaining healthy skin. The minerals essential to wellfunctioning skin – magnesium, calcium, potassium and sodium – naturally attract and retain water and are known as
Natural Moisturizing Factors
(NMF). As a person matures, the NMF levels of the body gradually become depleted, lessening the body’s ability to retain the proper moisture levels needed to prevent skin aging. Urban pollution, the ongoing exposure to the elements and the fast-paced lifestyles we live, all take their toll.
ANTI-AGEING Mineral SKIN
FOOD transforms dry or oily acidic skin into perfectly smooth healthy alkaline skin reactivating the skin’s natural ability to hydrate and replenish itself and restore its natural suppleness.
Directions of use:
Apply ANTI-AGEING Mineral SKIN FOOD lotion liberally every morning and evening for remarkably smooth & soft skin.
Anti-Ageing Mineral SKIN FOOD (Ingredients)
ANTI-AGEING Mineral SKIN FOOD is 100% Organic.
The ingredients are:
an ORGANIC BASE CREAM, with 84 MINERALS & TRACE ELEMENTS help to reactivate the skin’s natural ability to hydrate and replenish itself and restore its natural suppleness. Some of these minerals are:
- Signs of potassium deficiency include abnormally dry skin, acne.
- Anti-oxidant properties
- Increases skin micro circulation (anti-ageing skin care)
- Improves connective tissue condition
- Maintains osmotic equilibrium in extra-cellular fluid Improves the skin’s metabolism
- Plays an important role in cell protection
- Regulates cell membrane permeability
- Normalizes skin cells’ differentiation
- Increases the effectiveness of balneotherapy for
- Stimulates protein synthesis
- Facilitates energy production ZINC (Zn2+)
- Facilitates cell renewal
- Free radicals scavenger
- Anti-acne properties
- Helps to relieve the symptoms of psoriasis & psoriatic arthritis and 15 ESSENTIAL OILS leverage the principles of the natural water-sharing process that takes place between skin cells, known as osmosis, drawing moisture and nutrients from the depths of the skin up to the outer layers of the epidermis where it is needed the most. Some of these essential oils are:
Antibacterial and Antimycotic.Lemongrass Oil
Cell death) of cancer cells.Geranium Oil
Regeneration of new cells.Cedarwood Oil:
Healing of Arthritis, Rheumatism.
Reversal of Acne, Eczema.