• We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it, as more fully detailed below.
• Should you decide to register as a user on the Website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to –
1. your name and surname;
2. your email address;
3. your physical address;
4. your gender;
5. your mobile number; and
6. your date of birth.
• Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information.
• You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
• Subject to clause 14.6 below, we will not, without your express consent:
1. use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
1. in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods;
2. to contact you regarding current or new Goods or services or any other goods offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
3. to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us); and
4. to improve our product selection and your experience on our Website by, for example, monitoring your browsing habits, or tracking your sales on the Website; or
2. disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out below:
1. to our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website, email or any other method, for the ordering of Goods or when delivering Goods to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently;
2. to our divisions and/or partners (including their employees and/or third party service providers) in order for them to interact directly with you via email or any other method for purposes of sending you marketing material regarding any current or new goods or services, new features, special offers or promotional items offered by them (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
3. to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report or support the investigation into suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of these Terms and Conditions;
4. to our service providers (under contract with us) who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technology services etc.). However, our contracts dictate that these service providers may only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit;
5. to our suppliers in order for them to liaise directly with you regarding any faulty Goods you have purchased which requires their involvement; and
6. to any Third Party Seller for purposes of sending you an invoice for any Goods purchased from such Third Party Seller, which disclosed information will be limited to your email address (refer to clause 13 above).
• We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property. In the event of a fraudulent online payment, Agua é Vida is entitled to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of it.
• We will ensure that all of our employees, third party service providers, divisions and partners (including their employees and third party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality obligations in relation to your personal information.
• Ratings and Reviews: When you provide a rating or review of a Product, you consent to us using that rating or review as we deem fit, including without limitation on the Website, in newsletters or other marketing material. The name that will appear next to that rating or review is your First Name, as you would have provided upon registration. If you do not agree to this, please do not put any ratings or reviews on the Website. We will not display your Last Name, nor any of your contact details, with a rating or review.
• We will –
1. treat your personal information as strictly confidential, save where we are entitled to share it as set out in this policy;
2. take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
3. provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
4. promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
5. provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
6. upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control, save for that which we are legally obliged to retain.
• We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
• Agua é Vida undertakes never to sell or make your personal information available to any third party other than as provided for in this policy.
• Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.
2. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
• Agua é Vida may, in its sole discretion, change any of these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms and Conditions and make sure that you are satisfied with the changes. Should you not be satisfied, you must not place any further orders on, or in any other way use, the Website.
• Any such change will only apply to your use of this Website after the change is displayed on the Website. If you use the Website after such amended Terms and Conditions have been displayed on the Website, you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
3. Electronic communications
4. Ownership and copyright
• The contents of the Website, including any material, information, data, software, icons, text, graphics, lay-outs, images, sound clips, advertisements, video clips, trade names, logos, trade-marks, designs and service marks which are displayed on or incorporated in this Website (“Website Content”) are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trade mark law. The Website Content is the property of Agua é Vida, its advertisers and/or sponsors and/or is licensed to Agua é Vida.
• You will not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the Website or the Website Content.
• Any use, distribution or reproduction of the Website Content is prohibited unless expressly authorised in terms of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise provided for in law. To obtain permissions for the commercial use of any Website Content contact us via email.
• Where any of the Website Content has been licensed to Agua é Vida or belongs to any third party, your rights of use will also be subject to any terms and conditions which that licensor or third party imposes from time to time and you agree to comply with such third party terms and conditions.
• The use of the Website is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any risk or loss resulting from use of the Website or reliance on any information on the Website.
• Whilst Agua é Vida takes reasonable measures to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and complete, Agua é Vida makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the quality, timeliness, operation, integrity, availability or functionality of the Website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on the Website. If any such representations or warranties are made by Agua é Vida’s representatives, Agua é Vida shall not be bound thereby.
• Agua é Vida disclaims liability for any damage, loss or expenses, whether direct, indirect or consequential in nature, arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Website and/or any content therein unless otherwise provided by law.
• Although Goods sold from the Website may, under certain specifically defined circumstances, be under warranty, the Website itself and all information provided on the Website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness, or non-infringement, as may be allowed in law.
• Any views or statements made or expressed on the Website are not necessarily the views of Agua é Vida, its directors, employees and/or agents.
• In addition to the disclaimers contained elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, Agua é Vida also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the information or files available on the Website are free of viruses, spyware, malware, Trojans, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, destroy, compromise, disrupt, disable, harm, jeopardise or otherwise impede in any manner the operation, stability, security functionality or content of your computer system, computer network, hardware or software in any way. You accept all risk associated with the existence of such viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise, jeopardise, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation or content of a computer system, computer network, any handset or mobile device, or your hardware or software, save where such risks arise due to the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of Agua é Vida, its employees, agents or authorised representatives. Agua é Vida thus disclaims all liability for any damage, loss or liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in in connection with your access to or use of the Website.
6. Linking to third party websites
• This Website may contain links or references to other websites (“Third Party Websites”) which are outside of our control, including those of advertisers. These Terms and Conditions do not apply to those Third Party Websites and Agua é Vida is not responsible for the practices and/or privacy policies of those Third Party Websites or the “cookies” that those sites may use.
• Notwithstanding the fact that the Website may refer to or provide links to Third Party Websites, your use of such Third Party Websites is entirely at your own risk and we are not responsible for any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from your use of such Third Party Websites or your reliance on any information contained thereon.
7. Limitation of liability
• Agua é Vida cannot be held liable for any inaccurate information published on the Website and/or any incorrect prices displayed on the Website, save where such liability arises from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of Agua é Vida, its employees, agents or authorised representatives. You are encouraged to contact us to report any possible malfunctions or errors via email.
• AGUA é VIDA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MIGHT ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE; OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, AND/OR UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
• YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY TAKEALOT AGAINST ANY LOSS, CLAIM OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY YOURSELF OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
8. Availability and termination
• We will use reasonable endeavours to maintain the availability of the Website, except during scheduled maintenance periods, and are entitled to discontinue providing the Website or any part thereof with or without notice to you.
• Agua é Vida may in its sole discretion terminate, suspend and modify this Website, with or without notice to you. You agree that Agua é Vida will not be liable to you in the event that it chooses to suspend, modify or terminate this Website other than for processing any orders made by you prior to such time, to the extent possible.
• If you fail to comply with your obligations under these Terms and Conditions, including any incident involving payment of the price of an order for any Goods, this may (in our sole discretion with or without notice to you) lead to a suspension and/or termination of your access to the Website without any prejudice to any claims for damages or otherwise that we may have against you.
• Agua é Vida is entitled, for purposes of preventing suspected fraud and/or where it suspects that you are abusing the Website and/or have created multiple user profiles to take advantage of a promotion or Coupon intended by Agua é Vida to be used once-off by you, to blacklist you on its database (including suspending or terminating your access to the Website), refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any order concluded between you and Agua é Vida, in whole or in part, on notice to you. Agua é Vida shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by you (see Agua é Vida’s Returns Policy in this regard), and accepts no other liability which may arise as a result of such blacklisting and/or refusal to process any order.
• At any time, you can choose to stop using the Website, with or without notice to Agua é Vida.
9. Governing law and jurisdiction
• These Terms and Conditions and our relationship and/or any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your consent and submission to the jurisdiction of the South African courts regarding all proceedings, transactions, applications or the like instituted by either party against the other, arising from any of these Terms and Conditions.
• In the event of any dispute arising between you and Agua é Vida, you hereby consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa (Western Cape Division, Cape Town) notwithstanding that the quantum in the action or proceedings may otherwise fall below the monetary jurisdiction of that court.
• Nothing in this clause 22 or the Terms and Conditions limits your right to approach any court, tribunal or forum of competent jurisdiction in terms of the CPA.
1. Agua é Vida hereby selects Shop 7, Hennopsview Centre, Blackwood Rd, Centurion, Pretoria, 0157, as its address for the service of all formal notices and legal processes in connection with these Terms and Conditions (“legal address”). Agua é Vida may change this address from time to time by updating these Terms and Conditions.
• You hereby select the delivery address specified with your order as your legal address, but you may change it to any other physical address by giving Agua é Vida not less than 7 days’ notice in writing.
• Notices must be sent either by hand, prepaid registered post, telefax or email and must be in English. All notices sent –
1. by hand will be deemed to have been received on the date of delivery;
2. by email will be deemed to have been on the date indicated in the “Read Receipt” notification. ALL EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND US MUST MAKE USE OF THE “READ RECEIPT” FUNCTION to serve as proof that an email has been received.
• For the purposes of the ECT Act, Agua é Vida’s information is as follows, which should be read in conjunction with its product descriptions and other terms and conditions contained on the Website:
1. Full name: Agua é Vida (Pty) Ltd, a private company registered in South Africa with registration number
2. Main business: Mineral specialist ,water purification and re –mineralisation of water and suppliers of natural health products
3. Physical address for receipt of legal service (also postal and street address): Shop 7, Hennopsview Centre, Blackwood Rd, Centurion, Pretoria, 0157
4. Office bearers: Name Surname, Name Surname, Name Surname
5. Phone number: +27 12 753 6952
6. Email address: email@example.com
• Agua é Vida may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason and without prior written notice, suspend or terminate the operation of the Website or the user’s right to use the Website or any of its contents subject to us processing any orders then already made by you.
• You may not cede, assign or otherwise transfer your rights and obligations in terms of these Terms and Conditions to any third party.
• Any failure on the part of you or Agua é Vida to enforce any right in terms hereof shall not constitute a waiver of that right.
• If any term or condition contained herein is declared invalid, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
• No variation, addition, deletion, or agreed cancellation of the Terms and Conditions will be of any force or effect unless in writing and accepted by or on behalf of the parties hereto.
• No indulgence, extension of time, relaxation or latitude which any party (the “grantor”) may show grant or allow to the other (the “grantee”) shall constitute a waiver by the grantor of any of the grantor’s rights and the grantor shall not thereby be prejudiced or stopped from exercising any of its rights against the grantee which may have arisen in the past or which might arise in the future.
• These Terms and Conditions contain the whole agreement between you and Agua é Vida and no other warranty or undertaking is valid, unless contained in this document between the parties.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. It needs to be return within 7 days. Returns will be on a replace basis no refunds.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
If goods as damage during delivering, please send us a photo on the day that goods were received.
Returns will be on a replacement basis no refunds.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return and details of replacement.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged on delivery If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Hennops View Centre, Shop 7, Blackwood Street, Centurion, GP, 0157, South Africa.
Our products are shipped within 24 Hours using the following carriers: Agua é Vida Drivers or Fastway Couriers.
Water will not be couriered.
Deliveries of water will only be available in Gauteng with minimum order quantities and delivery fee to be quoted.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your product to reach you, may vary.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Hennops View Centre, Shop 7, Blackwood Street, Centurion Gauteng South Africa 0157.
Return policy form
Replacement for damage goods courier cost, to Agua é Vida will be on customer but courier back to customer will l be on Agua e vida accounts.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over R1000, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.